The Auto Deluxe Pet Gate is a beautifully crafted, tension-mount pet gate that is loaded with special features! The Auto Deluxe Pet Gate attaches to doorway or hallway openings from 27.2” to 33.9” wide, keeping your pet safely confined from restricted areas. It includes an upper and lower lockable gate door that closes and locks automatically. Plus, the door opens in both directions and remains open at 90⁰, allowing you to move freely from room to room! A specially designed threshold fits securely over the bottom bar to allow easy passage through the gateway.
- Fits doorway or hallway openings from 27.2" to 33.9" wide.
- Tension-mount design keeps gate permanently in place.
- Gate Door opens in both directions and remains open at 90⁰.
- Gate Door closes and locks automatically.
- Threshold fits securely over bottom bar.
- Rubber stoppers protect wall surfaces.
- Recommended for medium size dogs 17.6 to 44 lbs.
- 2" space between wood spindles.
- Wood spindle size is 5/8".
- Gate Door opening is 18" wide.
- Threshold 2 ⅛" high.
- Made from Eco-friendly rubber-wood and metal frame.
|Brand||Richell Pet Products|
Write Your Own Review
Returns & Exchanges
How to quality for the 30 Day Return or Exchange Policy:
- You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Dog products must be in their brand new, unused condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Return shipping is paid by the customer.
- On exchanges shipping is paid both ways by the customer.
- Due to strict health regulations there are absolutely no returns on used items.
- If your item(s) qualified for the Free Shipping promotion, understand that outbound postage will not be included in the refund. These amounts will be presented to you in the event you want to return something.
Email us at email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and shipping instructions. Include a copy of the original invoice with your return.
Return shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is being returned as a result of our error (damaged, defective, wrong item sent, etc.). For your protection, we encourage you to send your return prepaid via UPS or FedEx. We do not accept COD. Save your shipping receipt and tracking number for proof of return delivery. We are not responsible for return packages that are lost or damaged by the return shipping company. When requesting a refund, your funds will be returned via your form of payment. A 20% restocking fee will apply on all eligible returns. Please keep in mind that if your order qualified for the free shipping promotion, actual outbound freight charges will be deducted from your refund.