The Bolstered TUFF Dog Bed features the popular Ripstop Ballistic Material featured in some of the toughest of our beds. The elevated bolsters in combination with the durability and ease of maintenance of a TUFF Bed makes this the best chew-proof dog bed for dogs who love to lounge. The mattress is composed of breathable fibers and non-clumping design: This is made possible by a mattress cover material woven with small gaps in a durable fashion. The gaps allow air and moisture to easily pass through. The mattress therefore resists mildew and other elements which can create odors. The combination of these two layers makes for an unbelievably, comfortable sleeping surface for dogs of all a sizes and ages. Ripstop Ballistic Material™ helps make these beds chew proof by resisting puppy chops with ultra thick poly fibers and Ripstop™ technology. The number of corners on this bed make it less than ideal for moderate or aggressive chewers, but just right for light chewers and diggers. Go ahead and give your dog his own little slice of heaven to sleep on!
- Chew, odor, hair, water, and UV resistant.
- Topped with medical grade memory foam — great for older dogs who suffer from aching bones and joints.
- Military grade ballistic nylon dog bed cover.
- No zipper -- industrial velcro tucked on the underside.
- Cover is 100% machine washer safe -- dry on air setting.
- 90 Day Warranty - One time replacement cover.
A well rested dog is a happy dog — don't let their bad chewing habits affect the quality of nap time. Every dog deserves a comfy bed.
As measured between the bolster sides.
|Small||13" x 16"|
|Medium||22" x 25"|
|Large||29" x 32"|
|X-Large||33" x 46"|
|XX-Large||60" x 35"|
|Machine Washable||Bed & Cover|
Write Your Own Review
Returns & Exchanges
How to quality for the 30 Day Return or Exchange Policy:
- You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Dog products must be in their brand new, unused condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Return shipping is paid by the customer.
- On exchanges shipping is paid both ways by the customer.
- Due to strict health regulations there are absolutely no returns on used items.
- If your item(s) qualified for the Free Shipping promotion, understand that outbound postage will not be included in the refund. These amounts will be presented to you in the event you want to return something.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and shipping instructions. Include a copy of the original invoice with your return.
Return shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is being returned as a result of our error (damaged, defective, wrong item sent, etc.). For your protection, we encourage you to send your return prepaid via UPS or FedEx. We do not accept COD. Save your shipping receipt and tracking number for proof of return delivery. We are not responsible for return packages that are lost or damaged by the return shipping company. When requesting a refund, your funds will be returned via your form of payment. A 20% restocking fee will apply on all eligible returns. Please keep in mind that if your order qualified for the free shipping promotion, actual outbound freight charges will be deducted from your refund.