Finally, the answer to all dog vs. bed chewing issues. The Chew Proof Elevated Dog Bed is guaranteed to last and keep your dogs busy trying to find their way with this one - not that they ever will! These chew-proof dog beds were designed in such a way that the fabric edges are never exposed. The poly resin frame and fabric selection are UV resistant making them great for outdoor or indoor use. These elevated dog beds provide long and even lasting support for dogs of any age. Easy to clean and able to withstand wash after wash without ever loosing their orthopedic support.
Elevated dog beds help with more than just support
By having an elevated dog bed, you are doing more than just providing even level support for your dog -- you are allowing your dog to have a refreshing and relaxing place to restore energy. Because the bed is elevated -- and most fabric options are breathable weaved patterns -- this means optimal ventilation both under and above the dog bed.
If your dog is an outdoor dog, this means it will be off extremely hard floors, damp or wet floors, floors that remain warm into the night, and most insects. Given the fact that the materials used to construct this bed are weather and outdoor resistant make this the ultimate dog bed for outdoor scenarios.
- Chew-proof poly-resin frame - UV resistant frame and fabric.
- Stainless steel hardware for added strength and corrosion resistance.
- 175lbs weight capacity.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty.
It's important to select a dog bed that will contain your dog. Your dogs head or paws should not be forced to rest on the supports unless they feel to rest that way.
- Inner Dimensions:
Toy: 22"L x 15"W
Small: 27"L x 17"W
Medium: 32"L x 20"W
Large: 37"L x 22"W
XLarge: 41"L x 24"W
XXLarge: 47"L x 32"W
- Outer Dimensions:
Toy: 25"L x 18"W x 9"H
Small: 30" L x 20"W x 9"H
Medium: 35"L x 23"W x 9"H
Large: 40"L x 25"W x 9"H
XLarge: 44"L x 27"W x 9"H
XXLarge: 50"L x 35"W x 9"H
Write Your Own Review
Returns & Exchanges
How to quality for the 30 Day Return or Exchange Policy:
- You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Dog products must be in their brand new, unused condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Return shipping is paid by the customer.
- On exchanges shipping is paid both ways by the customer.
- Due to strict health regulations there are absolutely no returns on used items.
- If your item(s) qualified for the Free Shipping promotion, understand that outbound postage will not be included in the refund. These amounts will be presented to you in the event you want to return something.
Email us at email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and shipping instructions. Include a copy of the original invoice with your return.
Return shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is being returned as a result of our error (damaged, defective, wrong item sent, etc.). For your protection, we encourage you to send your return prepaid via UPS or FedEx. We do not accept COD. Save your shipping receipt and tracking number for proof of return delivery. We are not responsible for return packages that are lost or damaged by the return shipping company. When requesting a refund, your funds will be returned via your form of payment. A 20% restocking fee will apply on all eligible returns. Please keep in mind that if your order qualified for the free shipping promotion, actual outbound freight charges will be deducted from your refund.