Richell's ever-popular freestanding pet gate is now available higher and wider! The Deluxe Freestanding Pet Gate with Door fits doorway and hallway openings from 61.8” to 90.2” wide. The specially designed walk-thru door opens in both directions, locks automatically and remains open at 90˚ to allow you to move freely from one area to another. And like our other freestanding pet gates, the side panels are designed to keep the gate from tipping over while the rubber feet keep it from scratching and sliding on hard floor surfaces. Eco-friendly wood complements home interiors beautifully as well as Richell's other fine wood pet products! It doesn't get much better than this!
- Both sizes are designed to fit doorway or hallway openings from 61.8" to 90.2" wide.
- Large Gate stands at 36.2 inches high to accommodate medium to large dogs.
- Medium Gate stands at 28.1 inches high to accommodate small to medium dogs.
- Gate Door locks at the top and bottom for extra securit.
- Side Panel design prevents tipping over.
- 1 ¾" space between wire slats.
- Gate Door opening is 19½" wide.
|Brand||Richell Pet Products|
Write Your Own Review
Returns & Exchanges
How to quality for the 30 Day Return or Exchange Policy:
- You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Dog products must be in their brand new, unused condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Return shipping is paid by the customer.
- On exchanges shipping is paid both ways by the customer.
- Due to strict health regulations there are absolutely no returns on used items.
- If your item(s) qualified for the Free Shipping promotion, understand that outbound postage will not be included in the refund. These amounts will be presented to you in the event you want to return something.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and shipping instructions. Include a copy of the original invoice with your return.
Return shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is being returned as a result of our error (damaged, defective, wrong item sent, etc.). For your protection, we encourage you to send your return prepaid via UPS or FedEx. We do not accept COD. Save your shipping receipt and tracking number for proof of return delivery. We are not responsible for return packages that are lost or damaged by the return shipping company. When requesting a refund, your funds will be returned via your form of payment. A 20% restocking fee will apply on all eligible returns. Please keep in mind that if your order qualified for the free shipping promotion, actual outbound freight charges will be deducted from your refund.