The DoggyRide Novel Jogger is a premium light weight stroller for the larger dogs to get back to the outdoors in of leg injury or dogs with hip dysplasia. The lowered center of gravity also provides a lower entry level for easy access. Comes with 12-inch jogger-stroller wheel with a wheel aligment feature.
The jogger-stroller solution of DoggyRide is the only usable available jogger on the market for dogs over 45 lbs. As joggers tend to veer off, the wheel alignment system allows to make the unit a straight line and avoids continues tilting with a forward leaning dog.
Cabin: 31.5" x 21" x 25.5"H
Overall width: 30.7", which fits through most doors.
Pushbar Height: 39" - 41"
Folded: 31.5" x 21" x 8"H
Max dog weight: 110 pounds
- Wheel alignment system.
- Fits through most doors with it's 30.5 inches (78 cm) width.
- Pouch and water bottle holder on the back.
- Head rest cushion in the front opening.
- Two level pushbar height adjustment.
- 12-inch jogger wheel with air tire.
- Stable and cleanable anti-slip floor>.
- Side support designed to prevents against rotating wheels.
- Use of cabin on dog shows and other events.
- Cabin fits into rear section of station wagons and SUVs to accommodate long outdoor trips.
Write Your Own Review
Returns & Exchanges
How to quality for the 30 Day Return or Exchange Policy:
- You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Dog products must be in their brand new, unused condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Return shipping is paid by the customer.
- On exchanges shipping is paid both ways by the customer.
- Due to strict health regulations there are absolutely no returns on used items.
- If your item(s) qualified for the Free Shipping promotion, understand that outbound postage will not be included in the refund. These amounts will be presented to you in the event you want to return something.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and shipping instructions. Include a copy of the original invoice with your return.
Return shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is being returned as a result of our error (damaged, defective, wrong item sent, etc.). For your protection, we encourage you to send your return prepaid via UPS or FedEx. We do not accept COD. Save your shipping receipt and tracking number for proof of return delivery. We are not responsible for return packages that are lost or damaged by the return shipping company. When requesting a refund, your funds will be returned via your form of payment. A 20% restocking fee will apply on all eligible returns. Please keep in mind that if your order qualified for the free shipping promotion, actual outbound freight charges will be deducted from your refund.