The Keepsafe 60" Wood Expansion Pet Gate is recommended by many major kennel clubs over all others because the top is not solid and pets will not jump unless they see a "push off" point. It is a certified "Top of Stairs" expansion gate that easily latches and unlatches with one hand. The exclusive design prevents pinch points and securely attaches to the wall with simple hand tools. Designed for babies, small children from 6 to 24 months and also is ideal for pets.
- Fits openings 26"- 60" W.
- Collapses to the industry's smallest profile 15-1/2" and swings out of the way when not in use.
- Center foot is adjustable to keep gate on or off flooring.
- JPMA certified.
- Made in USA.
- Mounting hardware included.
|Brand||GMI Pet Gates|
Write Your Own Review
Returns & Exchanges
How to quality for the 30 Day Return or Exchange Policy:
- You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Dog products must be in their brand new, unused condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Return shipping is paid by the customer.
- On exchanges shipping is paid both ways by the customer.
- Due to strict health regulations there are absolutely no returns on used items.
- If your item(s) qualified for the Free Shipping promotion, understand that outbound postage will not be included in the refund. These amounts will be presented to you in the event you want to return something.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and shipping instructions. Include a copy of the original invoice with your return.
Return shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is being returned as a result of our error (damaged, defective, wrong item sent, etc.). For your protection, we encourage you to send your return prepaid via UPS or FedEx. We do not accept COD. Save your shipping receipt and tracking number for proof of return delivery. We are not responsible for return packages that are lost or damaged by the return shipping company. When requesting a refund, your funds will be returned via your form of payment. A 20% restocking fee will apply on all eligible returns. Please keep in mind that if your order qualified for the free shipping promotion, actual outbound freight charges will be deducted from your refund.