All the strength of the Original Tuff Bed with a greater amount of comfort. When it comes to the health of a dog’s bones and joints, one of the best types of beds for dogs is the memory foam bed. The value of a “true” memory foam dog bed lies in how effectively the foam supports your dog’s body. It is easy for any company to claim that they make a memory foam dog mattress provided that they use a foam, but cheap foam can be less supportive than cheap fill.
Our Orthopedic beds use a solid 5" thick of foam, The bottom 3.5” thick layer is a supportive high density foam and the top layer is a 1.5" thick high density medical grade memory foam. This provides support and comfort, it minimizes pressure points on bones and joints for a better quality sleep.
Less pressure points means better blood circulation which benefits the whole body. A good night sleep is just as important for your dog as it is for you! Great for all dogs, a must have for older dogs. Memory foam beds may cost a little more upfront but can be a great preventative measure to problems like hip dysplasia and other medical conditions later in your pets life. It’s never too soon to be proactive in the overall good health of your dog. The bed includes our proprietary blend of double woven ballistic nylon so that your dog has both comfort and durability.
- Chew, odor, hair, water, and UV resistant.
- Topped with medical grade memory foam — great for older dogs who suffer from aching bones and joints.
- Military grade ballistic nylon dog bed cover.
- 90 Day Warranty - One time replacement cover.
A well rested dog is a happy dog — don't let their bad chewing habits affect the quality of nap time. Every dog deserves a comfy bed.
|Machine Washable||Cover Only|
Write Your Own Review
Returns & Exchanges
How to quality for the 30 Day Return or Exchange Policy:
- You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Dog products must be in their brand new, unused condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Return shipping is paid by the customer.
- On exchanges shipping is paid both ways by the customer.
- Due to strict health regulations there are absolutely no returns on used items.
- If your item(s) qualified for the Free Shipping promotion, understand that outbound postage will not be included in the refund. These amounts will be presented to you in the event you want to return something.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and shipping instructions. Include a copy of the original invoice with your return.
Return shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is being returned as a result of our error (damaged, defective, wrong item sent, etc.). For your protection, we encourage you to send your return prepaid via UPS or FedEx. We do not accept COD. Save your shipping receipt and tracking number for proof of return delivery. We are not responsible for return packages that are lost or damaged by the return shipping company. When requesting a refund, your funds will be returned via your form of payment. A 20% restocking fee will apply on all eligible returns. Please keep in mind that if your order qualified for the free shipping promotion, actual outbound freight charges will be deducted from your refund.