The Tuff Orthopedic Dog Bed was designed for dogs who deserve the best in comfort but have a tendency to turn their beds into manageable pieces. This memory foam dog bed provides 4" of superior orthopedic support in combination with a military grade ballistic nylon cover – 3.5” thick, inner cushion of high density foam topped with a 1.5” medical grade memory foam. There are no zippers in this design, an industrial velcro system is ingeniously tucked underneath the bed. The corners of the bed are reinforced with a second layer of ballistic fabric to make these weak spots in dog beds tougher for dogs to get through. For dogs old and young, the Chew Resistant Orthopedic Dog Bed is the answer to all chewing and teething dogs.
- Chew, odor, hair, water, and UV resistant.
- Topped with medical grade memory foam — great for older dogs who suffer from aching bones and joints.
- Military grade ballistic nylon dog bed cover.
- 90 Day Warranty - One time replacement cover.
A well rested dog is a happy dog — don't let their bad chewing habits affect the quality of nap time. Every dog deserves a comfy bed.
|Machine Washable||Cover Only|
- Very happy with durabilityReview by Joselyn R.
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review
Returns & Exchanges
How to quality for the 30 Day Return or Exchange Policy:
- You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Dog products must be in their brand new, unused condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Return shipping is paid by the customer.
- On exchanges shipping is paid both ways by the customer.
- Due to strict health regulations there are absolutely no returns on used items.
- If your item(s) qualified for the Free Shipping promotion, understand that outbound postage will not be included in the refund. These amounts will be presented to you in the event you want to return something.
Email us at email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and shipping instructions. Include a copy of the original invoice with your return.
Return shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is being returned as a result of our error (damaged, defective, wrong item sent, etc.). For your protection, we encourage you to send your return prepaid via UPS or FedEx. We do not accept COD. Save your shipping receipt and tracking number for proof of return delivery. We are not responsible for return packages that are lost or damaged by the return shipping company. When requesting a refund, your funds will be returned via your form of payment. A 20% restocking fee will apply on all eligible returns. Please keep in mind that if your order qualified for the free shipping promotion, actual outbound freight charges will be deducted from your refund.