How to qualify for the 30 Day Return or Exchange Policy:
- You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Dog products must be in their brand new, unused condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Return shipping is paid by the customer.
- On exchanges shipping is paid both ways by the customer.
- Due to strict health regulations there are absolutely no returns on used items.
- 20% restocking fee on all eligible returns.
- If your item(s) qualified for the Free Shipping promotion, understand the outbound postage we incurred will also be deducted from your refund. These amounts will be reflected in your refund. We offer our items at amazing prices, and we spend a great amount time and money on high-quality imagery, detailed descriptions with accurate dimensions of our products to avoid returns. We offer email phone support that is answered by group of individuals that can answer any dog-related question about our products if you are second guessing something. We take these steps to help ensure customers don't make a purchasing mistake, as shipping our items are expensive.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and shipping instructions. Include a copy of the original invoice with your return.
Return shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is being returned as a result of our error (damaged, defective, wrong item sent, etc.). For your protection, we encourage you to send your return prepaid via UPS or FedEx. We do not accept COD. Save your shipping receipt and tracking number for proof of return delivery. We are not responsible for return packages that are lost or damaged by the return shipping company. When requesting a refund, your funds will be returned via your form of payment.
A 20% restocking fee will apply on all eligible returns. Please keep in mind that if your order qualified for the free shipping promotion, actual outbound freight charges will be deducted from your refund.